- The base rate for makeup at you location is $290, which includes makeup for 4 clients plus a dry run for the bride.
We do not require a deposit, however, a credit card is needed to hold your date. Half of the total estimated fees will be charged if the contract is cancelled 6-12 weeks prior to the wedding date. Total estimated fees will be charged if cancelled any time less than 6 weeks prior to the wedding date.
- The final count of clients requesting services must be confirmed two weeks before the wedding date. If the number decreases after the final count is given, the client will be charged in full but not receive services. Otherwise, nothing will be charged to your credit card. Cash and/or check(s) will be accepted the day of the wedding for payment in full. Separate checks will be accepted only if one person is the “banker” and is responsible collecting the correct payment from each person and ascertaining the payment is correct and in total including any additional charges for services added on the day of the wedding that were not included in the contract.
- If the wedding is cancelled and the dry run has already occurred, a fee of $140 will be assessed.
- Out of town brides: If you are unable to have your dry run before the cancellation date and you decide to cancel the contract, a 25% cancellation fee will be incurred.
- Promptness on the wedding day is a necessity!! If a client is more than 20 minutes late, she will be charged for her contracted service but will not receive the service. This stipulation is to ensure that the time allotted for each person is spent wisely.
- The day of the wedding is a very hectic time, we understand, but we have to stay on time and service the people that have scheduled services. If additional services are requested the day of the wedding, there will be an additional charge of 50% more than the original price of the service, i.e. if someone in your party requests false lashes that are $10, they will be $15 the day of the wedding OR if a bridesmaid decides she wants her makeup done because yours looks beautiful, it will be $112.50 rather than $75. So, look over the Additional Options carefully.
- Prices and payment should be given to and discussed ONLY with Joy Ross, not her staff.
- If the dry run has occurred after the contract cancellation date and for some unlikely reason the contract must be cancelled, $140.00 plus 25% of the contract total will be charged to the credit card.
- Dry Runs are an essential element even though they don’t occur on the wedding day. This is the time we get to know each other and have time to discuss your makeup. Work with different techniques, determine what products work best in your hair, etc. The wedding day is not the time for guessing what will be best for you. Please realize that not doing a dry run will not reduce the cost of the contract. This time is necessary to be sure we do what you envision. I will add the additional time I would spend on the dry run date to the day of the wedding to be sure there is time to make any changes needed to your makeup.