The Information We Collect
We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, or other information you directly give us.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our site, products, and services.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to protect, investigate and deter against the fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
We NEVER Share Your Personal Information
Your personal information is yours, and we respect that. So we don’t share your personal information with anybody for any reason. Period.
The only exception to this is if we are required to share your personal information with law enforcement or to respond to lawful requests such as a subpoena.
Information Choices and Changes
Most emails we send you will be about your account and our business dealings with you. Sometimes, we may send you non-essential emails, but these emails will have a clear way to “opt-out.” If you opt-out, you will no longer receive non-essential emails from us.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our site works for you. So just a heads up on that.
Security of Your Personal and Customer Information
We take the security of your personal and customer information very seriously, and so we follow industry-standard protocols to protect it.